- An overview of the Recovery Journey Project, a study examining the long-term outcomes of inpatient addiction treatment in Canada
- Research underway that is changing our understanding of PTSD
- The life-changing benefits of participating in research at HRI
- How collaboration significantly reduces the time it takes for research discoveries to be put into practice
- The benefits of using living research environments to test novel treatments among the people who need them the most
Would you like to receive updates from HRI?